There a number of potential reasons that a Cyclops could trip at an unexpected time. Here are the most common causes:
- The sensor mode was changed to Capture to work with Vision Device Management, but then was not put back into Normal mode. Click here for more details.
- The cable length is too long, causing a brown out. Click here for more details.
- The supply voltage is under 5V.
- Cyclops is not strapped to the well tight enough, causing it to see changes in the magnetic field.
- The sensitivity is too high and minor movements in the well head components are being detected.
- A nearby ferrous object such as a wrench or even a truck triggered the sensor.
- The wiring is not correct.
See What Cyclops Sees
You can use Vision Device Management and Link Device Connection to interact with Cyclops in real time. Click here for more details.